HOW DOES IT WORK?
Bartercard has created a flexible, secure and fully accountable way for businesses to barter their goods and services with businesses all around the country and the world. Bartercard is one of the largest B2B networks with over 55,000 business members who are now effectively using barter to…
- Gain new customers, who generate increased sales income
- Move excess stock or utilise downtime
- Free up cash to pay existing expenses
- Increase profits from introductionof new business
By using Bartercard you earn trade rands for the goods and services you sell and this value is recorded electronically in your member account (similar to a bank account).
You then spend your credit balance (or draw on your interest- free line of credit) on goods or services from any other Bartercard member. It offers you completely flexible trading because…
- You don’t have to purchase from the same business that purchases from you
- You can spend with anyone locally, nationally and internationally
- You can sell now and buy later, or buy now and sell later
- You can use the interest free line of credit as working capital, even before making a sale